CHEMICAL PUMPS COMPLIANT TO STANDARD ISO 2858
Centrifugal pumps, single stage, horizontal end suction, central top discharge, impeller keyed to shaft, shaft fitted with mechanical seal with sliding rings, encased in metallic armour to relive the casing from all static loads induced by the pipiing.
Choice of mechanical seals, produced either by ARGAL or other leading manifacturers, offered in various layouts and combination of materials to meet requested chemical resistance and classified by installation as;
- External: Lubricted by the liquid pumped.
- Internal: Lubricted by the liquid pumped or flushead with liquid from external supply.
- Double external: Flushead with liquid from external supply.
- Two radial rolling bearings, host in the cast iron housing, guide the shaft of the pump and counter all dynamic loads; it is the privileged design to address heavy duty continuous applications.
- Electric motor and pump assembled on mutual base plate mated with flexible coupling to permit to remove the motor, for maintenance or repair, independently from the pump.
- Back pull-out construction to dismantle the pump and most hydraulic parts subjected to periodic inspection without disconnecting the casing from the piping of the plant or removing the electric motor from the base plate.
TOTAL RESISTANCE TO CORROSION
Parts wet by liquid pumped manifactured with materials of excellent chemical resistance to several chemical liquids at low and medium temperture as;
HMW-PE (High molecular weight Polietylene ) (High molecular Weigh PolyEthylene t):
PVC ((Polyvianyl chloride).
PVDF ((polyvianilidene fluoride)
LIQUID LADEN WITH SOLID OR ABRASIVE
Different characteristics of polymers used to manifacture these pumps and various configuration of available mechanical seals allow to pump liquids laden with solids in suspension or moderately abrasive.
LIQUID WITH HIGH SPECIFIC WEIGHT
ZGE pumps can be fitted with motors of different power and are capable to pump fluids with specific graviaty up to 2,00 kg/dm3 without flow limitations.
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING DETAILS
- Fully balanced impeller with metallic core.
- Internal hydrodinamyc designed to favour the flushing of the mechanical seal and the migration of solids toward the periheral of the raer casing.