Monophase multi-frequence electric motor pumps.
Argal pumps “TMB” of the range BASIS are centrifugal, single stage, magnetic drive.
TMB pumps’ range includes 5 models, to deliver flow from 15 to 70 l/min, either with threded or hose connections.
Pump casing is made of polypropylene thermoplastic resin reinforced with glass fibre; it stands several corrosive liquids as well as standard ceramic shaft, PTFE reinforced bushings and FKM O-ring casing.
Safe magnetic drive
Magnetic drive eliminates rotary seal organs and the associted risks of loss of fluid in the environment. Small size, low noise level and the total absence of sealingmake these pumps ideal and safe to apply even insophisticted equipment or in elegant surroundings. The simple construction based on few components plainly assembled eases any maintenance operation.
- Pump front and rear with a single static O-ring in betweem create a liquid tight casing.
- Guide bushes housed at the two ends of the pump body support the impeller.
- Impeller embeds, shaft, thrust bearings and magnetic core.
- Magnet sintered ferrite inductor housed in drum external to the rear side of the casing is fixed to the electric motor shaft.
- Electric motor thermally protected incorpoartes the support of the pump casing.