CLOSE COUPLED CHEMICAL PUMPS
Fiberglass Pump with impeller keyed to shaft and shaft fitted with mechanical seal and sliding rings.
SATURN ZMS can be fitted with various types of mechanical seals, produced either by ARGAL or other leading Manufacturers. These seals are offered in various layouts and combination of materials to meet requested chemical resistance and are classified by type of installation:
- External – Lubricated by the liquid pumped.
- Internal to the casing – Lubricated by the liquid pumped or flushed with liquid from external supply.
- Double – Flushed with liquid from external supply External – lubricated by the liquid pumped.
SELF CENTERING DESIGN
- Shaft of pump coupled to electric motor shaft by mean of self centring self locking coupling unit.
- Taper roller bearing inserted in the intermediate support guides the shaft of the pump and bears its dynamic loads.
- Flange adaptor designed to host electric motor compliant to IEC standard (NEMA-JIS on request);
- Self centring design eases remote assembly of motor to pump.
Construction available with different blends of epoxy vinyl ester makes these pumps resistant to a broad range of corrosive and/or moderately abrasive chemical liquid of common use and to sea water.
LIQUIDS LADEN WITH SOLIDS OR ABRASIVE
Different types and configuration of mechanical seals available allow to pump liquids laden with solids in suspension or moderately abrasive.
LIQUIDS WITH HIGH SPECIFIC WEIGHT
Saturn pumps, either long coupled or close coupled,can be mated to motors of increasing power to pump fluids of increaseing specific gravity from 1,00 up to 2,00 kg/dm3 along all the performance curve of the pump, without limitation sof flow.
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING DETAILS
- Monolithic volute casing and rear casing.
- Areas subjected to localised mechanical stress as flanges and feet manufactured with specific attentions and procedures.
- Fully balanced Impeller with metallic core.
- Internal hydrodinamyc realized to favour the flushing of the mechanical seal and the migration of solids toward the peripheral of the rear casing
- Bolt and nuts made SUS.
- Drain Plug
- Dry run protector
- Temperature probe
- Vibration probe
- Liquid loss detector